Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Part one. Prelude.

January 7th was always going to be a busy day. We had a full packed schedule and before we left Kyneton to drive to FTG for the party we were invited to, we had a lot of school errands to run. Freja and I spent the morning getting presents organised, and then getting her fitted for school shoes.

We came home in time for lunch, quickly ate and organised the car. I mentioned to Per in passing, that maybe I should bring my hospital bags *in case* something happened, but quickly brushed aside the thought and made sure everyone else had there stuff in the car. I did get him to take a pic of Len's card, so that we had all the details..... in case.

We arrived in Knox in the mid afternoon, and decided to get the girls fitted with their ballet shoes. Naturally, that took longer than expected...and a side trip to Bunnings was also included, because let's face it, it wouldn't be a trip to the Big Smoke without one.

The party was lovely, the kids disappeared instantly, playing with their friends and I was able to sit and relax and catch up with my friends. I had no inkling that things were going to happen. Then Annie told THE JOKE. And bang. Instant labour.

I'm pausing now. This was was the easy part.

No comments:

Post a Comment