Thursday, July 22, 2010

And breathe...

I swear to God, the pace of life around here is just unbefuckingleivable. When I get up in the morning, I make sure I do it a half hour before the masses descend for breakfast.. just for that holy half an hour of peace. Once they're all up.. it's full steam ahead.

I hate the fact that the school demands my kids be there at 8:45am. It pisses me off that they consider a 9am arrival as late.. WTF? As we live out of district, this means we have to leave here by 8:15am.. which is all good and dandy.. but Tove wakes up at 8am. Today, we stooped to an all time low when I didn't have time to breastfeed, so Freja stretched out in the Chrysler and fed Tove a bottle on the go. Jesus H Christ!

Don't even start me on the after school activities. I crunch nuts with my arsehole every time I have to drive to ballet or swimming or cadets!

Tomorrow I have Swedish school to teach. Another day of stress levels through the roof. I'm over it people.. well and truly.

The move to Kyneton become more appealing with every passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment